Saturday, April 1, 2017

Pretty pears


      My sweet friend, Kim Lackenbach, a LONG time bloggie friend, asked me if I would like to join in the 50th challenge celebration for Inspired By All the Little Things.  Of course I said yes.  LOL  Here's the lovely inspiration photo for the celebration challenge.




     The pears grabbed my eye and I knew just what stamp set I was going to use.  Unfortunately, it is no longer available, although thankfully Marcella Hawley is still designing beautiful stamp sets for her own company, Power Poppy.
     I colored the image and frame with my Copics and added sparkle to the frame with a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.
 

Copics Used:
pears E31, E53, E55, YR31, YG11
stems E74
leaves YG21, YG23, YG25, YG17, YG67
flowers  RV10, R20, R14, Y17

     Hope you'll find some time to play along with this great challenge.  Thanks so much to Kim for asking me to join in the fun.
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Flourishes "Pears" (retired), sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy "Be encouraged"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx, Worn Lipstick Distress ink
Tools--Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles dies, Memory Box Tender leaves dies,  EK Success Retro Flower punch
Miscellaneous--Martha Stewart gold micro beads, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen

15 comments:

KimCreate said...

Love that you were inspired by the pears! Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things

Lesley said...

Hooray! So excited to see that you were one of our guests this week. You know how much I adore your work and you! Thank you, Tracy for being a part of our 50th celebration. Your card is gorgeous as always. Xo

~amy~ said...

Such a beautiful card!

Lisa Lara said...

What an amazing card Tracy. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

Marlies said...

This is gorgeous Tracy. Beautiful colours and fantastic colouring of the lovely digi. hugs, Marlies

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautifully coloured image and the sparkly frame shows it off wonderfully.
Lorraine

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful! So thrilled that you joined us for the 50th challenge at Inspired By All the Little Things!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy, what a gorgeous card with these pears and a perfect inspiration too! I love your colors and the amazing frame with it. And the sentiment is just perfect...love that especially! Hugs and love! xoxo

CaroleAnn said...

Awesome interpretation of the inspiration photo!!!! Love the card and the sentiment is just as awesome!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous image and sentiment, and gorgeous coloring! I LOVE the little flower you added to the bottom of the frame, and the shimmer on the framework is such an amazing touch! Really love this, Tracy!

Karen Day said...

I love that you pulled out the pears from the photo! Lovely card, Tracy!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! I love the color here, Tracy! So beautiful, and what a fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Silke Ledlow said...

Tracy, this is gorgeous! I always loved this Flourishes set!

Lori said...

What a beautiful card, Tracy! The pears are lovely and you did a wonderful interpretation of the inspiration photo!

Ros Crawford said...

This is stunning Tracy... I'd hang this on my wall ... Beautiful!