Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Love ya





     I have another sweet Valentine using Purple Onion Designs stamps to share with you today.   Ssssh!  Don't tell him, but this is my hubby's Valentine this year.
     I've balanced the adorable Lilly the Garden Owl on the Hearts on a String with an I Love You sentiment.


Copics Used:
owl E31, E35, E51, YR21, YR23, W1, W3
hearts R24, R37, R20, R22, R46, R39, RV13, RV25

     Bye, bye January.  Here comes February,  Be blessed!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Recollections "With Love", Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs "Lilly", "Hearts on a String", and sentiment
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Miscellaneous--Spectrum Noir Crystal Clear Sparkle pen

17 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh soooooooooooo cute Tracy. Love this owl with the hearts. I love how you popped them up on dp and stamped your sentiment on the dp. So cute.

F said...

Absolutely adorable!!! The coloring is perfect!

Geri Neumann said...

Tracy, your hubby's going to love his Valentine's Day card! Sweet little owl and the heart banner is his perfect little swing. Hugs, Geri

Ros Crawford said...

Adorable!! Love the colouring on those hearts Tracy!

Pam said...

So cute! Love that adorable little owl balancing on the banner. Exquisite coloring, as always! x

Danni said...

This is so adorable!!

Deni(se) said...

This is a darling card. I have the owl, so something "inspired" by you might be in my future. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty! Jo x

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Too cute! Hubby will love it!
Hugs,
Sharron

Lori said...

Oh, so darling! Love that sweet owl and heart banner and what beautiful coloring!

Pauline said...

Awe! so sweet! Your hubby will love this. Love your layout with the string of hearts. Everything so beautifully coloured! Hugs,

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Your secret is safe with me, hubby will love it!
This image is so adorable.
Lorraine

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, he's going to love this! What a cute design, Tracy! I'm loving that little owl perched on the string of hearts! What a great idea to combine those two!!

CaroleAnn said...

I love this image and how you colored him up and perched on all the different hearts! Great Valentine card!! Hugs

Inkyfingers said...

So much cuteness on one card Tracy! I love your colouring and I know your husband will love this beauty!

Jinny Newlin said...

Eeek! I adore that little, heart banner, and the owl works so perfectly sitting atop it!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy, how sweet! So did he LOVE, LOVE this card? I'm sure he did! How sweet is this little fella, and I love the hearts! Beautiful, sweet Tracy! Hugs! xoxo