Thursday, August 22, 2013

Watchin' the flutterbys


     If you've been following along on the There She Goes Blog this week you'll know that this is There She Goes Again time where some of the older stamp sets are showcased all week long.  Today the Trendsetters are revealing brand new cards using the "In All the World", "Ruh-roh", and Garden of Life" sets.  I've used "In All the World" for my card.  I'm definitely a doggie person so I just had to color this cute little guy up.
     Don't forget you still have time to join in our "Fur Friends" challenge at the TSG blog.
     Here's a close up of the image.


Copics Used:
dog  E42, E43, E47, E79, R35, R37, R39, R43
fence C00, C0, C2, C4
tree G40, G82, G99, E71, E74, E79
butterflies BG11, BG72, BG75, N5
flowers R22, R24, R29, Y32, Y35, Y38, G40, G82, G99
ground YG93, YG95, YG97, G21
sky B0000, B000

     Have a wonderful weekend!

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Miss Caroline--Dolled Up", Kraft Outlet Brown Kraft, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps-There She Goes Clear Stamps "In All the World"
Tools--MFT  Fishtail Flags Stax and Scalloped Border dies, Nestabilities Standard Circles, Fiskars Circle Cutter
Miscellaneous--Kraft Outlet Hang Tag String, Wal-mart button

22 comments:

scrappymo! said...

What an adorable card...this is a great image. Love the way you layered the rows of DP...it looks fabu,ous!

Sue said...

Awwww such a delightful image. Wonderful colouring and I love the papers and layout.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Kathya said...

He is such a cutie, Tracy! Great design and coloring of your image. Love the blue sky.

Hugs,
Kathya

Amanda R said...

How cute is this image? I had a dog that use to sit and watch our creek and get mesmerized so this brings back some wonderful memories. And I love how you have left a couple of small parts of the image outside of the nestie, looks wonderful! Have a great weekend!

Lisa Minckler said...

Hey..what's that green stuff the pup is sitting on? I thought flowers grew out of brown crunch. No??
Your card is flipping sweet Hick. I always tell myself, 'Okay Lisa, don't spend an hour looking at the card this time' but I can't help myself. It's like the zapper to a bug, 'cept I'm not fatally wounded.
Happy weekend...your card is GORGEOUS.
hugs,
Twang :)

caroline said...

oh so cute, reminds me of our dog.
gorgeous card
caroline x

Bonnie Irvine said...

What wonderful texture in the colouring of the grass tree and dog...just awesome. This is a sweet stamp and I love how it's coming off the circle on both sides. Great mix of papers, too. The barn board is a great detail.

Lynne Armstrong said...

Awwww what a cute doggie....gorgeous image & colouring Tracy :)
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Tracy, your coloring is perfect as always. I wish I could take a coloring lesson from you. ;) It's challenging for me to blend two different colors well. I'm learning by just seeing your creations. Thanks. Hugs, May

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Tracy. Love the coloring. Hugz Joann

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Tracy. Love the coloring. Hugz Joann

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a beautiful card with such lovely mixed and I feel totally "inspired" after visiting you!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby

Ros Crawford said...

Me oh my this is lovely!!

Heidi said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous Tracy!
Such a sweet image:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, your coloring skills just blow my mind! I absolutely love the shading on cutie pie pup and love how you did the grass, too. And such a sweet combination of papers. Totally warm and homespun feeling. LOVE that!

Mau xx said...

Aww!! this is such a cute image, My old bulldog used to do this..I think she was tooo lazy to jump up at them or chase them....lol
Love the papers and colouring.
Hugs Mau xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet. I love that image.

Hugs~

Kim S said...

Such a happy image! I love the cheerful papers you have chosen!

Ivonne said...

W O W Tracy, this is sooo beautiful. Love the cute image and the gorgeous coloring. The selection of papers is perfect for the image. Loooove it! Hugs, Ivonne

Nancy said...

So sweet! Really lovely coloring! :o)